Monroe and Charlie - Love is n the Air

What do yo think about Revolution Tv show?

Monroe and Charlie - Love is n the Air

Postby tripp » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:27 am

I think that Monroe and Charlie are going to have a fling. Even though Charlie thinks she hates Monroe, when she thought he had died she cried. If she just felt he was an asset to their team and hated him as much as she says she would have been a little upset at loosing a fellow fighter but ok with his death as a person she deeply hated. But instead she cried, a tough, emotionless Charlie cried, why? Because she has feelings for him. Maybe way deep down inside but they are there. I'm just saying, there's going to be a romance between the two.
tripp

Re: Monroe and Charlie - Love is n the Air

Postby Emmanuel Goldstein » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:42 pm

Uhhh, Gross. :shock:
Emmanuel Goldstein

Postby accountrx11 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:18 am

This wrote:I think that Monroe and Charlie are going to have a fling. Even though Charlie thinks she hates Monroe, when she thought he had died she cried. If she just felt he was an asset to their team and hated him as much as she says she would have been a little upset at loosing a fellow fighter but ok with his death as a person she deeply hated. But instead she cried, a tough, emotionless Charlie cried, why? Because she has feelings for him. Maybe way deep down inside but they are there. I'm just saying, there's going to be a romance between the two.

That is an acceptable prediction :D But don't you think that even someone tough and emotionless would cry at this point? I'm not saying I disagree with you, but wondering if there is any other signs you noticed to base it on!
Last edited by accountrx11 on Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
accountrx11

Postby Elwing » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:22 am

I think it's all about the chemistry between the actors: the shared glances, Monroe's knack of always saving her. However, after the Connor/Charlie debacle, I'm not sure the writers will take this road.
Elwing

Postby wicked_happy » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:19 am

I would love to see these two get together. Search #CHARLOE on Twitter or Charloe on YouTube and you'll see that the ship for these two is fairly wide spread. I agree that the actors have amazing chemistry with each other. I am fairly surprised by how many people have a negative reaction to the idea of this pairing.

Is it the age thing? That's silly. These guys live in a very different world than we do. Regardless of age, they have to be tough and strong. They have to be self sufficient and adaptable. They are living off the land. They frequently have to kill people (with swords! even) to protect themselves. How could age matter at all?

Is it the 'but he killed her Dad and Danny' thing? I don't like that argument either. Yes, he was partially responsible, but I think others share that responsibility. Ben's death: Danny should have just shut up when Neville came for Ben. If he'd done that, Ben might have went peacefully and not have died at all. Danny's death: Monroe's men killed Danny - but it wasn't a persoanl thing. He was a casualty of war. Also, Rachel made the amplifier that fueled the helicopter. If we're going to point fingers willy-nilly, one probably needs to be pointed her way.

All that said, the pickings are slim with this group for any romantic mash ups. Most of them are related to each other. These two make an obvious pairing. I'm not a fan of Jason (crazy and untrustworthy) or Connor (too immature - merely a less vivid version of his father - that Happy Endings encounter was such a mistake)... so why wouldn't Charlie go for Monroe and vice/versa? They are both smokn hot and the way that they look at each other is pretty intense even when they're angry. Nobody can stay mad forever. Eventually I think sparks will fly.

I know that David and Tracy have said some stuff in interviews that makes it sound like CHARLOE will never happen, but I think the writers might give us some hope yet. We shall see. :)
wicked_happy

Return to General Discussion and latest news