Revolution Episode Guide
- The rebels infiltrate the tower; Miles faces a situation that tests his character and leadership ability; Aaron's knowledge comes in handy.
- Tilte, To Be Announced.
- Updated: 2013-05-08: New Title: Children of Men
- 05/27/2013 (10:01PM – 11:00PM) (Monday) : RACHEL INFURIATES MONROE WHILE THE REBELS INFILTRATE THE TOWER AND MILES AND MONROE MEET AGAIN – Rachel (Elizabeth Mitchell) and Monroe (David Lyons) battle with more than wits. Meanwhile, Miles (Billy Burke), Charlie (Tracy Spiridakos), Nora (Daniella Alonso) and Aaron (Zak Orth) get inside the Tower but Tom Neville (Giancarlo Esposito) and son Jason (JD Pardo) get shut out. Miles and Monroe once again face-off, this time even more lethally. Also starring Tim Guinee, Colm Feore, Maria Howell, Ramon Fernandez.
- A captive Nora is tortured and left for dead. Monroe learns of Rachael’s attempt to reach the Tower but is unaware of her deadly plan for him. Meanwhile, Miles is desperate to find out how so many of his close associates are being brutally murdered. Later, Miles, Charlie, Neville, Jason, Hudson and Sanborn struggle to make it out of the Plains Nation to join Rachel and save her from what they believe to be certain death.
- Tilte, To Be Announced
- Director: Steve Boyum
- DANIEL R. JONES will play the role of Cutrone. No more details are currently known
- As Miles and Tom fight for the same cause, Miles remains suspicious; in order to keep anthrax out of Monroe’s hands, Charlie, Nora and Jason try to save Dr. Stephen Camp; Aaron and Rachel are captured.
05/06/2013 (10:01PM - 11:00PM) (Monday) : MILES REMAINS WARY AS NEVILLE CLAIMS TO BE ON HIS SIDE AND THE GANG MAKES A DARING RESCUE, WHILE RACHEL AND AARON FACE THE MILITIA – Miles (Billy Burke) and Tom Neville (Giancarlo Esposito) find themselves fighting for the same cause but Miles still doesn’t trust him. And Charlie (Tracy Spiridakos), Jason (JD Pardo) and Nora (Daniella Alonso) attempt to pull off a daring river rescue of Dr. Stephen Camp (Timothy Busfield) to keep deadly anthrax out of the hands of Monroe (David Lyons). Meanwhile Rachel (Elizabeth Mitchell) and Aaron (Zak Orth) are captured and threatened
by Militia forces.
Also starring, Colm Feore and Tom Nowicki
- Sometimes I really miss Juliet and Erica and think that people on the show clearly don’t know who Liz is. Thank you for the gun! I hope they stop underusing her by locking her in a room and by sending her alone on a journey while the rest of the group does other stuff. The only 3 episodes where she was with Miles and Charlie were the most interesting ones. I must say that for the rest of the season I just follow her storyline just because it’s Liz who plays Rachel and she does it perfectly. (source)
- Update 01/10/2013: Episode 1.15 of Revolution will be called "Home". Source
- TVLine has learned that Annie Wersching, who played 24 FBI agent Renee Walker, will guest-star on TV’s highest-rated freshman drama as Emma, who was Miles Matheson’s first love — and also the first object of Sebastian Monroe’s obsession. When Emma resurfaces in the current timeline, it sets the stage for a dramatic confrontation between the gentleman frenemies. (Wersching appears in Episode 15)
- Update: 17/02/2013: HAILEY RENEE WIST will play the role of Young Etta. We don't have any other details currently.
- Update: 02/04/2013: The past catches up with Miles and Monroe when Emma returns; Aaron goes with Rachel to the Tower.
REVOLUTION | “HOME”
04/22/2013 (10:01PM – 11:00PM) (Monday) : MILES AND MONROE FACE OFF WITH DEADLY CONSEQUENCES WHILE RACHEL AND AARON ENCOUNTER OBSTACLES IN QUEST TO REACH THE TOWER- When the past catches up with Miles (Billy Burke) and Monroe (David Lyons) in the form of mutual heartthrob, Emma (Annie Wersching) all hell breaks loose for them physically and emotionally. Charlie (Tracy Spiridakos) and Nora (Daniella Alonso) are the ones who rescue Miles this time. Meanwhile Aaron’s (Zak Orth) life is turned inside out while accompanying Rachel (Elizabeth Mitchell) on her tenacious trek to the mysterious Tower where she plans to restore the power. Also starring Giancarlo Esposito, Leslie Hope, Malik Yoba, Mark Pellegrino and Maureen Sebastian.
- Update 17/02/2013. new tittle: The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia. Source thetvdb.com
- Monroe's paranoia is fueled by the disappearance of Neville and Jason's big decision; Miles and Charlie grow closer; Miles feels attracted to both Nora and Rachel; Rachel tries to turn the power back on
- 04/15/2013 (10:01PM – 11:00PM) (Monday) : ANOTHER BETRAYAL PUSHES MONROE TO THE EDGE WHILE RACHEL MAKES A BIG MOVE TO TURN THE POWER BACK ON – Paranoia strikes Monroe deeply (David Lyons) as Neville disappears and Neville’s (Giancarlo Esposito) son Jason (JD Pardo) makes a big decision. Meanwhile, the familial bond between Miles (Billy Burke) and Charlie (Tracy Spiridakos) grows stronger. Elsewhere, Miles experiences romantic attraction with both Rachel (Elizabeth Mitchell) and Nora (Daniella Alonso). And Rachel sets off on her dangerous quest to infiltrate the Tower and restore power to the world before Monroe can ignite a nuclear device. Also starring, Zak Orth, Dayo, Okeniyi and Robert Pralgo
- Update: 17/02/2013. New tilte: The Song Remains the Same. source thetvdb.com
- 04/08/2013 (10:01PM – 11:00PM) (Monday) : WHILE NEVILLE FACES PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL JEOPARDY, RACHEL STRUGGLES TO RESTORE THE POWER AND HER SELF-RESPECT- Neville (Giancarlo Esposito) faces danger and hard choices as Monroe (David Lyons) doubts his loyalty, he disowns his son Jason (JD Pardo) and gets captured by Miles (Billy Burke). Rachel (Elizabeth Mitchell) and Charlie (Tracy Spiridakos) begin slowly patching their relationship only to be pulled apart again as Rachel suddenly embarks on a quest to restore the power and her self-respect. She must make a dangerous journey to the mysterious Tower as it holds her only chance at redemption. Also starring Zak Orth, Daniella Alonso, Colm Feore, Kim Raver, Malik Yoba and Derek Webster.
- A final heroic act by one of their own saves Charlie and the gang; Miles tries to recruit a former comrade with savage skills; Rachel searches for a power source.:
NBC has released the official story guide:
04/01/2013 (10:01PM – 11:00PM) (Monday) : HEROISM, HEAVY HEARTS AND HEAVY WEAPONRY PUSH THE REBELS ONWARD – A final act of heroism by one of their own saves the lives of the Charlie and the gang, but the loss devastates everyone and they must carry on with heavy hearts but increased resolve. Miles (Billy Burke) sets out on a mission with Nora (Daniella Alonso) to recruit his former Militia comrade, Jim Hudson (Malik Yoba) and enlist his savage killing skills. Meanwhile, Rachel (Elizabeth Mitchell) looks for a power source and a way back into the heart of her daughter Charlie (Tracy Spiridakos). Rachel also attempts to elude the grip of Randall Flynn (Colm Feore), her ruthless former boss and ally of Monroe (David Lyons). Also starring Zak Orth and Leland Orser.
- NBC REVOLUTION returns: March, 2013.
- DIrector: Steve Boyum
- Miles leads the rebel squad out of Philadelphia and away from Monroe’s helicopters and machine guns. Meanwhile, a guilt-ridden Rachel tries to redeem herself by providing power to the rebels, but once again must leave her children, Charlie and Danny, behind. As if there wasn’t enough heat, romantic sparks ignite between Miles and Nora.
- Update: 11/6: As the gang tries to rescue Danny, Monroe and Miles face each other; a shocking discovery leaves Charlie feeling conflicted.
- Update: 14/11: In the gang’s quest to rescue Danny (Graham Rogers), the time has come for Miles (Billy Burke) and Monroe (David Lyons) to meet face to face. Meanwhile, on the verge of reuniting with her brother, Charlie (Tracy Spiridakos) is conflicted by a shocking discovery and Rachel (Elizabeth Mitchell) tests Monroe’s patience.
Update 10/17: Rumor: New Title: Styx.. (Source: Imdb)
- Cast Updated: 10/21: Michael Harding as Col. Starkey
- Update 11/19: Tag-line: MILES LEADS CHARLIE AND THE GANG TO INDEPENDENCE HALL – Miles and the gang are bound for Monroe’s lair – Independence Hall, but their efforts are impeded when they begin to have difficulty separating fantasy from reality. Meanwhile, Danny starts to grow suspicious of Rachel.
- Update 11/12: For NBC's freshman drama "Revolution," the answer is Led Zeppelin's "Kashmir" and "Since I've Been Loving You. Corporate synergy led to the deal for the onetime rock band that rarely allows use of its music in Hollywood projects. "Revolution" is produced in association with Warner Bros. Television, and Led Zeppelin has a deal with Warner Music Group's publishing arm.
- Update 1/11: NORA MUST CHOOSE BETWEEN FAMILY AND A PROMISE – KIM RAVER (‘GREY’S ANATOMY’) GUEST STARS – When Nora encounters a close relative, she must make a difficult choice between family and a promise. Meanwhile, one of the most ruthless members of the Militia is tracking Miles, Charlie and the gang and General Monroe hands Captain Neville a stern warning.
- Update: 16/10: Charlie relates to a boy with a similar past and tries to convince Miles to help him and his friends; Rachel meets someone from her past.
- Update 20/10: CHARLIE MUST CONVINCE MILES TO HELP A VILLAGE OF LOST CHILDREN – When Charlie meets a boy who’s suffered a plight similar to her own, she relates and longs to help him and his young friends. First, she must convince Miles. Meanwhile, Rachel grows weary of General Monroe as she meets someone from her past. Zak Orth, JD Pardo, Maria Howell, Tim Guinee and Giancarlo Esposito also star.
- Update: 31/8: New Actor: Phillip DeVona as “Dr. Vidal“
- Update: 9/10: Miles and the gang take a detour to get medical help for Nora; Aaron thinks back on his life; Neville hands Danny over to Monroe.
- Update: 13/10: Press Release: In order to save Nora from her injury, Miles leads the gang on a detour to visit an old acquaintance of his for medical support, but they quickly find themselves in unfriendly territory. Aaron recalls his meek history as he looks back at his pre/post-blackout life, and Neville delivers Danny to Monroe (David Lyons).
- Update: 13/10: New date: Monday. October 29 (Not confirmed yet!)
- Director: Jon Cassar
- Update 25/9: New title: Soul Train. +info
- Update: 10/01 : Press Release: MILES, CHARLIE AND COMPANY ARE ON THE VERGE OF REACHING DANNY – KIM RAVER (‘GREY’S ANATOMY’) AND JEFF FAHEY (‘LOST’) GUEST STAR. – As the gang nears Neville (Giancarlo Esposito) and his men, their hopes of finding Danny (Graham Rogers) grow until a shocking discovery threatens to impede their efforts. Meanwhile, orders from Monroe (David Lyons) have upped the value of Danny’s life and Nora (Daniella Alonso) connects with a fellow Rebel. Billy Burke, Tracy Spiridakos, Zak Orth, JD Pardo, Giancarlo Esposito, David Lyons, and Elizabeth Mitchell also star.
- Tag-line: As Charlie and Miles travel with Nora in hope of meeting up with Maggie and Aaron, Nate tracks their every move; unforeseeable challenges await the gang.
- Update 18/9: new title: “Lowell, Indiana” +info
- Update 21/9: Press Release: MILES AND CHARLIE REUNITE WITH AARON AND MAGGIE – After Charlie and Nora rescue Miles from Militia, they set off to meet Aaron and Maggie. Tracking Miles and Charlie at every turn is Nate . As the gang reunites and continues on their journey, unforeseeable challenges await.
- Update 29/5: New title: The Plague Dogs (Rumor)**
“Militia” episode name, was mentioned in casting calls. +info
- Tag-line: Nora takes Charlie and Miles back to the rebel camp; Maggie and Aaron look for Grace; Danny takes a stand.
- Update: 14/9 New title: NO QUARTER (rumor) +info
- Update: 14/9: New description: NORA LEADS MILES AND CHARLIE TO THE REBEL CAMP. – On the run from Militia, Nora (Daniella Alonso) leads Miles (Billy Burke) and Charlie (Tracy Spiridakos) back to the Rebel camp. Meanwhile, Aaron (Zak Orth) and Maggie (Anna Lise Phillips) search for Grace (Maria Howell) and Danny (Graham Rogers) stands up to one of Captain Neville’s (Giancarlo Esposito) men. JD Pardo, David Lyons and Tim Guinee also star, and Mark Pellegrino and Michael Mosley guest star.
- Official tag-line: MILES LEADS CHARLIE ON A SEARCH TO FIND NORA – In order to rescue Danny (Graham Rogers), Miles (Billy Burke) knows he and the gang will need help. Thus, the search begins for Nora (Daniella Alonso), a rebel fighter battling against the Militia. Meanwhile, Aaron (Zak Orth) confides in Maggie (Anna Lise Phillips) and Danny lays witness to what Captain Neville (Giancarlo Esposito) is capable of. JD Pardo, Tim Guinee and Elizabeth Mitchell also star.
- Update: 28/8: New Actor: C. Thomas Howell
- Update: 12/9: New title: CHAINED HEAT (Rumor)
The story shows how a device causes all major electrical devices, from car engines to TV’s to batteries to iPhones, to go dead. We then jump forward 15 years to find out that members of the Matheson family know something about possibly how to reverse the effects.
The world 15 years later is dominated by militias. A young woman’s life is dramatically changed when a local militia arrives and kills her father, who mysteriously – and unbeknownst to her – had something to do with the blackout. This brutal encounter sets her and two unlikely companions off on a daring coming-of-age journey to find answers about the past in the hopes of reclaiming the future.